Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little Pink Silk Shrug

I bought this dress the other day and am not so comfortable showing so much skin, so I thought to knit a shrug to go over it. Fortunately I have a really great book called Lace Style and it had this pattern in it, AND I happened to have a few balls of this yarn left over from my Molly Ringwald. It came out really cute. Unfortunately my photographer (my DH David) thinks that one picture of any FO is enough...so this is it. Pattern: Little Silk Shrug by Pam Allen from Lace Style
Yarn: Classic Silk by Classic Elite Yarns 50% cotton/30% silk/ 20% nylon, 2 balls
Needles: US 8
Alterations: I added one lace repeat to the pattern width to accomodate my arms which are not 10.5 inches around unfortunately (the sleeve width the pattern is written for), maybe when I lose a little more weight!

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

Love it! It looks great on you. =)