This is what I've been knitting for the past couple of months. It went a little slowly because I was making up the pattern as I went along, but I finally finished. The yarns are from a SAL that I did with my friend Bohoknitterchic's Ravelry group. I had a 3 oz batt that I spun into 516 yds of single ply yarn in the fingering/lace weight-ish range. I had 2 oz of locks that I corespun into 80 yds of worsted/aran weight and 11 yds of tailspun. I had a 3 oz braid of BFL dyed in a coordinating color, which I spun into 213 yds of two ply. I wanted to get a full cardigan out of it, so I decided to knit top down so I could go as far as possible with my yarn. I cast on with the corespun and did evenly spaced increases to create a round yoke out to the shoulders. After I ran out of corespun, I did two rows with the tailspun locks and then began with the single ply batt yarn. I did a few short rows to round the shoulders. (Next time I'll do more of these, since there are still folds at the armscye.)
I knit short sleeves plus a band of garter stitch in the BFL yarn for the cuffs. Then I continued down, doing some decreases to high waist and increases after that for some shape. I ended with another band of garter edging for the hem. The buttons are handmade from deer antlers, something I pick up at Stash!
I'm very happy with how it came out, it fits just right and shows off the hand spun, and I got a whole cardi out of 8 oz of fiber with quite a bit leftover, maybe I'll make some fingerless gloves to match.